November 2 NCLBGC Continuing Education Classes
November 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm$180.00 – $230.00
2021 NCLBGC Mandatory CE Class (2 hours) 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
How to Save Money Through Tax Laws (4 hours) 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Elements of a Successful Builder and Realtor Relationship (2) 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Instructor: Grady Thomas
From the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors:
The recently passed General Statute 87-10.2 states that North Carolina licensed general contractors will be required to complete continuing education (CE) beginning with 2021 license renewals.
- 8 hours of CE must be completed in order to renew a license by at least one qualifier for licensees in the license classifications of Building, Residential and Unclassified. For the Unclassified license, it shall be the qualifier who has passed the Building examination.
- The 8-hour course requirement includes a mandatory 2-hr course produced by the Board with information about changes in the laws and rules and other content applicable to general contracting.
- The remaining 6 hours will be elective courses produced by outside providers, submitted to, and approved by the Board
- The CE year begins January 1 and ends November 30 annually.
- Classes will not be offered during the month of December.
- CE courses will be 8 hours in One Single Day and you must be present the entire duration of the day to get CE credit. Photo ID Required at Registration.
- No Refund will be given for cancellations.