Lake Norman Home Builders Association’s
2022 Best of the Lake Design Competition Winners
The 19th Annual Lake Norman Home Builders Association Best of the Lake Awards Gala and Charity Event was held at The Venues at Langtree in Mooresville on November 4, 2022.
The 2022 Lake Norman Home Builders Association Best of the Lake Awards Gala was once again able to shine a spotlight on the best in the home building industry, not only in the Lake Norman area but throughout Charlotte. Each project submitted had its own set of building and design challenges to overcome, and it was exciting to see each winner’s finished project.
We had the support of many great sponsors; Instyle Stone & Tile was our Reception Sponsor. Gold Sponsors were Cutting Edge Stoneworks, Tile Style, Lake Norman Chrysler, Electrolux, Ferguson, and LP Building Solutions. Pippin Home Designs was the Silver Sponsor, and Summit Insurance Group was the Hor D’oeuvre Sponsor.
Table Sponsors were Carolina Spaces Furniture & Design, Queen City Audio Video Appliances, Cutting Edge Stoneworks, Hughes Supply, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty & Andersen Windows & Doors.
The Best of the Lake Design Competition and Awards Gala was created to recognize and celebrate home-building industry professionals, such as builders, remodelers, architects, designers, associates, and industry trade partners who have contributed to the residential homebuilding industry in the Lake Norman area. A panel of experts in the home building and design industry judged the projects.
This event is also the largest fundraising event for the LNHBA and its members. The LNHBA not-for-profit professional association represents and protects the interests of the building industry in and around the Lake Norman area. The event provides funds, which provides leadership, education, and advocacy to members. LNHBA partners with a local charity and a portion of the proceeds from this event will go to HOMe – Hope of Mooresville, a non-profit organization that provides temporary restorative housing to women and children who are homeless.
Complete List of Winners
- Best in Show – Best Project Design – Waterfront Home – $1M-$2M – Pippin Homes Designs
- Best New Home Construction – $750K-$999K – AR Homes/Monterey Bay Charlotte
- Best New Home Construction – $1M-$2M – Chad Goodin Signature Homes, Inc. Team Entry w/Labella Associates
- Best Custom Waterfront Home – $750K-$999K – Zar Custom Homes
- Best Custom Waterfront Home – $2.1M-$3M – Patrick Joseph Distinctive Homes
- Best Custom Waterfront Home – $3.1M+ – Patrick Joseph Distinctive Homes
- Best Remodel/Existing Home – $276K-$500K – Holliday Homes, LLC Team Entry w/Nicole Pierri Architecture
- Best Remodel/Existing Home – $501K-$1M – Alair Homes Lake Norman
- Best Remodel/Kitchen – $50K-$100K – Craft and Trade Renovations, LLC
- Best Remodel/Kitchen – More than $100K – Andrew Roby
- Best Project Design – New Home Construction – $750K-$999K – Kenneth Bealer Homes, Inc.
- Best Project Design – New Home Construction – $1M-$2M – AR Homes/Monterey Bay Charlotte
- Best Project Design – New Home Construction – More than $2M – AR Homes/Monterey Bay Charlotte
- Best Project Design – Waterfront Home Construction – $1M-$2M – Pippin Home Designs
- Best Project Design – Remodel/Existing Home – $76K-$175K – Domaine Staging & Design
- Best Project Design – Remodel/Existing Home – $276K-$500K – Holliday Homes, LLC Team Entry w/Nicole Pierri Architecture
- Special Project – ITC Millwork Team Entry w/Envision Millwork
- Best Outdoor Living Project – $101K-$300K – Chad Goodin Signature Homes, Inc.
- Best Residential Interior Design – $25K-$50K – Michelle McKoy Design
- Superintendent of the Year – Rob Dabrowwaik, Andrew Roby
- Shining Star Award – Chelsey Hutchins, Patrick Joseph Distinctive Homes