The home building industry is made up mostly of entrepreneurial, family-owned businesses. Builders need to plan for the implications of a sale or transition of their businesses to the next generation of leadership.
Succession planning allows owners to adequately leave their businesses to other family members. In the?Succession Transition: How to Plan for a Successful Outcome webinar, Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2-3 p.m. ET, learn about the business, tax and personal considerations that should be weighed for a successful business transition or retirement. Discussion will also include what is needed to prepare your business for transition or sale.
NAHB members enjoy discounted registration rates.
Participants in this webinar will able to:
- Examine why and how a succession plan can help you in achieving the best economic outcome for your business.
- Identify the key factors to evaluate as you are considering exiting your business or planning for retirement.
- Explore the actions you need to take to be best prepared for your business to be transitioned or sold.
- Steve Hays, Partner-In-Charge, Home Builder Services Group, Rubinbrown LLP
- Mark Jansen and Chris Coleman, Partners, Construction Services Group, Rubinbrown LLP
For questions about registration, please email?Sheila Coble?or call 800-368-5242 x8057.